NO PURCHASE, QUOTE, OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, QUOTE, OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Entry Period: The Allstate Get to the Game Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 3, 2023 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The Sweepstakes Period consists of five (5) weekly entry periods (each a “Weekly Period”) for entry into the Weekly Drawings. Weekly Periods are defined as every Monday through Sunday during the Sweepstakes Period, with the exception of the first Weekly Period which will take place between Wednesday, November 1, 2023 through Sunday, November 5, 2023. Administrator's computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry (“Entrant”). Persons who at any time during the Sweepstakes Period are employees, officers or directors of Allstate Insurance Company ( “Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), and each of their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as the “Sponsor, Administrator and Related Parties”) and their immediate family members (defined as parents, siblings, spouses and children; whether biological, adopted, step or in-law) and/or those living in the same household (whether related or not) of each are not eligible to participate or win. Participation constitutes Entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's and/or Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the winner.
- How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
- a. Via App: login to the Allstate® mobile app and click on the call-to-action to enter the Sweepstakes, where you can follow the instructions to complete a registration form and submit your entry (“Entry”) into the random drawing for the week you have entered. Entries must be received by December 3, 2023 to be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing. Entries must be received by the end of each Weekly Period to be eligible for that Weekly Period and any subsequent Weekly Period(s) drawing(s).
- b. Via Mail: hand print your complete name, street address, city, state, ZIP code, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), mobile phone number and valid email address on a plain piece of 3” x 5” paper. Mail it in a hand-addressed, business-size (#10) envelope with first-class postage affixed, to: Allstate Get to the Game Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 7699, Melville, NY 11775-7699 (“Mailed Entry”). Limit one (1) Mailed Entry per envelope. No mechanically reproduced Mailed Entries permitted. To be entered into each Weekly Period, Mailed Entries must be postmarked by the Monday following the end of each Weekly Period and received 7 days later to be eligible for that Weekly Period and all subsequent Weekly Period(s). Mailed Entries must be postmarked by December 4, 2023 and received by December 12, 2023 to be included into the final Weekly Period’s drawing and the Grand Prize drawing.
- Random Drawings and Odds of Winning: There will be twenty-five (25 – 5 per Weekly Period) weekly winners randomly selected on or about 9 days after the end of each Weekly Period (e.g., November 15, 2023; November 22, 2023; November 29, 2023; December 6, 2023; December 13, 2023) from among all entries received during that Weekly Period and any previous Weekly Period(s), as applicable. There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner randomly selected on or about December 13, 2023, from all entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawings will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Approximate odds of winning the Grand Prize are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The approximate odds of winning a Weekly Prize are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received by the end of each Weekly Period.
- Winner Notification: The potential Grand Prize winner must sign and return via DocuSign, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (where legal) (collectively, “Declaration”). The Declaration must be completed, signed and returned via DocuSign within three (3) days after delivery of the Declaration to the potential winner. Weekly Prize winners will be mailed their prizes at the mailing addresses provided during Entry. It is the Entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the mailing address provided during Entry is their valid mailing address. There will be up to three (3) attempts to secure a winner for each prize or prize will go unawarded. The “Released Parties” (as defined below) shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the potential Grand Prize winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, potential winner does not respond within the time period specified in the prize notification, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, or if the Declaration is returned undeliverable, or in the event that potential winner is determined to be ineligible for any reason or has not complied with these Official Rules such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting. If potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if the potential winner has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. An Entrant is not a winner of the prize unless and until Entrant's eligibility has been verified and Entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize: A four (4) day/three (3) night trip for Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companion to attend the 2024 College Football National Championship in Houston, Texas on January 8, 2024 (“Game”). Trip includes round-trip economy class air transportation from major airport nearest winner’s primary residence for winner and his/her travel companion to Houston, TX, three (3) night Sponsor-specified hotel accommodations (double occupancy), $250 Uber gift card to be used for ground transportation between airport/hotel and Game, two (2) tickets to the 2024 College Football National Championship in Houston, Texas on January 8, 2024, and $2,500 in spending money awarded in the form of a check in the name of the Grand Prize winner (ARV: $6,550). Twenty-five (25) Weekly Prizes: a YETI Tundra 45 Cooler and a Coleman Portable Stand-Up Grill (ARV: $574.99 each). Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion if advertised prize(s) (or portions of prize(s)) becomes unavailable. Grand Prize winner is responsible for any loss of prize or portion of prize after travel has been booked and Game tickets are awarded. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize component. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. Grand Prize winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual retail value of prize. Travel must take place on the dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winners selected, time permitting. All fees and expenses (such as security fees, gratuities, luggage fees, meals and ground transportation, and incidental charges) related to acceptance and uses of the travel prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. In the event winner lives within one-hundred fifty (150) miles of the Game venue, no additional compensation will be provided in lieu of air transportation. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Winner and travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary. Seat selection and timing of trip subject to confirmation of reservations. Winner’s travel companion (or parent/legal guardian of the travel companion, if a minor) will be required to execute a Release of Liability and Publicity Release and return it via email/email link within forty-eight (48) hours of notification. Grand Prize winner and travel companion must possess valid travel documents (i.e., a valid government-issued photo ID, etc.) and travel on the same itinerary. Grand Prize winner and travel companion are responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets will not be replaced or exchanged. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by any air carriers or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. The passenger contracts in use by the airlines or other transportation companies shall constitute the sole contracts with respect to the Grand Prize winner's and his/her/their travel companion’s transportation and such contracts shall be solely between the Grand Prize winner, his/her travel companion and such transportation companies. All travelers must also pass any required medical testing and comply with any additional requirements, at any time, that may be required or recommended by any government agency, airline, hotel, Game venue or Sponsor, including without limitation, passing one or more COVID-19 antigen and screening tests, and testing negative for COVID-19 or having been vaccinated against COVID-19. Travelers may also be required to execute any assumption of risk and/or other documents relating to COVID-19 or he/she may not be permitted to travel. In the event that the Grand Prize winner or his/her travel companion are 21 years of age or older and consume alcoholic beverages while participating in any Grand Prize-related activities, they do so at their own discretion and agree to hold the Released Parties harmless from any subsequent damages or third-party claims arising out of or related to such consumption. In the event the Grand Prize winner and/or travel companion engage in behavior during travel or participation in the Grand Prize that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, or that is intended to threaten or harass any other person, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image, and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor or any of Sponsor’s services, products, trademarks, service marks, or logos, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the travel early, and send the Grand Prize winner and travel companion home (at winner/travel companion’s own expense) with no further obligations or compensation whatsoever to the Grand Prize winner and/or travel companion (which may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the Grand Prize winner’s disqualification from the Sweepstakes and forfeiture of prize). In the event that the Grand Prize winner or travel companion engage in behavior during travel or participation in Grand Prize that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious, or subjects that Grand Prize winner or travel companion to arrest or detention, Sponsor shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by Grand Prize winner or travel companion as a result of such conduct. Winner and travel companion must comply with all venue and artist rules, including backstage access restrictions. THE RELEASED PARTIES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY TRAVEL RELATED TO THE PRIZE OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF A PRIZE WINNER’S OR TRAVEL COMPANION’ ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE PRIZE.
- General Conditions: Sponsor has the right, in its discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, to modify these Official Rules immaterially, at any time in its discretion, including without limitation in the event of any changes to the terms applicable to government shutdowns or in connection with any fraud, technical failure or problem or occurrence that in Sponsor's judgment impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or prevents the Sweepstakes from being conducted as planned, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation or early termination of the Sweepstakes, the random drawing will be conducted from all eligible Entries received prior to cancelation. Sponsor's or Administrator's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will determine the validity of each Entry. If Sponsor determines or believes that any Entry is fraudulent, illegitimate or invalid, or that any Entrant has failed to comply with or has violated any provision of these Official Rules, Sponsor will have the right in its discretion to disqualify any affected Entrant and/or to void any suspect or affected Entries. These Official Rules may not be reprinted or republished in any way without the prior written consent of Sponsor. In the event of any conflict between these Official Rules and any Sweepstakes information provided elsewhere (including, without limitation, in advertising or marketing materials), these Official Rules shall prevail.
- Further Documentation: If Sponsor shall desire to secure additional assignments, certificates of engagement for the Entry or other documents as Sponsor may reasonably require in order to effectuate the purposes and intents of these Official Rules, then winner agrees to sign the same upon Sponsor’s request therefor.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: All Entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and Related Parties, each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use or misuse of any prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the Prizes. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or misuse or redemption of Prize. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and those with their authority, to use winner’s name, and likeness for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates these Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in random drawings from all eligible Entries received by the end of each Weekly Period or received overall prior to cancellation or termination for the Grand Prize winner.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- Governing Law/Jurisdiction: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
- Arbitration Provision: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees: (i) that any and all disputes the Entrant may have with, or claims Entrant may have against, the Released Parties relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (a) the Sweepstakes, and/or (b) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by JAMS and conducted before a sole arbitrator in accordance with the rules of JAMS; (ii) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16; (iii) the arbitration shall be held in Illinois; (iv) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable Entrant may have entered into in connection with the Sweepstakes; (v) the arbitrator shall apply Illinois law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (vi) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, arbitration can decide only Entrant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (vii) the arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages against the Entrant or Sponsor; (viii) if the Entrant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of Entrant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (x) with the exception of subpart (vi) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the rules of JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (vi) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither Entrant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on JAMS and/or the rules of JAMS, visit their website at www.jamsadr.com
- Privacy: Information collected from Entrants is subject to the Sponsor’s Privacy Statement located at https://www.allstate.com/privacy-center/aic-privacy-statement. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant hereby agrees to Sponsor’s collection and usage of this information and acknowledges that Entrant has read and accepted Sponsor’s Privacy Statement.
- Winners List: For a list of winners, available for ninety (90) days after January 3, 2024 send an email to: Winners@dja.com with Allstate Get to the Game Sweepstakes Winners & 11-2901-01 as the subject line. Winners list will be sent after all prizes have been awarded.
- Sponsor: Allstate Insurance Company, 3100 Sanders Road, Ste 201, Northbrook, IL 60062-6110
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored or administered by CFP Events, Inc., CFP Administration, LLC, or the College Football Playoff Foundation, Inc.
Yeti and Coleman are not a Sponsor of, nor do they endorse, the Sweepstakes and are in no way responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes, the verification of winners, the fulfillment of prizes or any other aspect of this Sweepstakes.