Allstate mobile app help
If your app is crashing or you are receiving any of these error messages:
- Service is currently unavailable
- Sorry, unfortunately Allstate has stopped
- Stuck on 'Retrieving Data'
Please try the following:
- Close the app.
- Restart your device.
- Check for software updates.
- Check for App Update.
- Finally, if none of the above resolves the issue, reinstall the app.
If you have recently purchased your policy (within the last 24-48 hours) or if your policy has an effective date in the future, it may still be processing and won’t be available to view.
If your policy continues not to show, contact your agent or chat with a representative for assistance.
You can see the amount you owe for each policy on the "Overview" screen in the "My Bills" section on the Allstate mobile app.
Questions about the Allstate mobile app?
Allstate support is available via chat 24/7.