Access your policies with an online account
Creating an online account with Allstate gives you access to your policies anytime, anywhere. But that's not all. You can also enjoy many benefits, like:
My Account is a secure online portal Allstate customers can use to:
- Get your ID card
- Pay your bill
- View your policy documents
- Manage your contact information
- And much more
Allstate offers a variety of paperless options for managing your policy. These options make paying your bill online and keeping up with your policy quick and easy. Allstate customers can enjoy:
- ePolicy: View and manage your policy from one secure online location
- eBill: A digital PDF of your bill will be emailed directly to you, along with free automatic bill reminder alerts
- Communication preferences: Email Preferences can be managed via the Profile page of My Account and the mobile app
- ePayments: Pay your bill online using one-time payments from your credit/debit card or direct bank draft. You can also enroll in auto pay to ensure your bill is paid on time every month.
Contact your agent
Your local agent can answer your questions and help you manage your insurance. You can contact your agent via email, telephone or by visiting your local Allstate office in-person. Your agent's specific contact information will be found on the back of your proof of insurance card or when you log in to My Account or the Allstate® mobile app.