In an instant, your life can feel like it's been turned upside down. At Allstate, we believe you should never have to face trouble alone. Learn how to stay ahead of the storm and find ways to help protect your family and your valuables.
Make a plan
- Things to have on hand in case of emergency
- Emergency smarts: Disaster planning for your pets
- I want to make a business preparedness plan. Now what?
- Tips for identifying a 'go-to' storm shelter in your home
- The ultimate emergency car kit: How to equip yourself for most any calamity
- How to shut off utilities in an emergency
- How to fix up a first aid kit
Protect your belongings
- How to help safeguard your home against windstorms
- Back up important documents for emergencies
- Protect your belongings with a home inventory
- How to waterproof your belongings
Assess what's coming
Insurance info: What's covered?
Frequently asked questions
Check your home
For small business owners
Helpful resources and catastrophe information that can help you prepare for severe weather events and natural disasters.
Easy claims, online or on the ground
At Allstate, we aim to make the claims process as smooth as possible, so you can get back to your life quickly. Call 1-800-54-STORM, file online or stop by a Mobile Claims Center.file a claim find a Mobile Claims Center