Allstate is helping customers rebuild their lives following storms with Mobile Claims Centers (MCCs) at convenient locations to help assist customers and expedite claims. At MCCs you can meet with catastrophe personnel, get answers to your claim questions and file a claim. Allstate is taking further measures to put the health and safety of customers first during the pandemic, setting up each MCC to enable appropriate distancing, practicing social distancing guidelines, wearing protective gear and creating a contact-free experience where possible.
Hours of operation and locations
Pre/post-event imagery of your property
If you believe your property is within this boundary shown below, we may have pre/post-event imagery of your property.
- For customers with or without a claim filed:
- Contact your agent who can start the claims process and ensure aerial imagery is leveraged where possible.
- When and where available, visit an Allstate Mobile Claims Center to speak with any claim representative.
- For customers with a claim filed:
- Contact your claim handler and request review for imagery. When imagery is available, the claim representative can attach to your claim file allowing you to view it through MyClaim.