When an earthquake hits, your pease of mind can be shaken. At Allstate, you don't have to face it alone. Learn how to prepare for a potential earthquake and find ways to help protect your family and your valuables.
Make a plan
- Things to have on hand in case of emergency
- Emergency smarts: Disaster planning for your pets
- I want to make a business preparedness plan. Now what?
- How to shut off utilities in an emergency
- How to fix up a first aid kit
Protect your belongings
Insurance info: What's covered?
Insurance may help protect you and give you some extra peace of mind. Contact your local Allstate agent to learn about potential insurance solutions to help protect you.
Insurance for earthquake damage
Wherever you are in the recovery process, the following resources can help you get back on your feet.