What is term life insurance?
Why choose term life insurance?
AffordableOptions to fit your budget
ChoiceFind a term length that fits your family’s needs
Peace of mindRest easy knowing your loved ones will be taken care of
Who is term life insurance right for?
You may be single and just starting out, raising a family, or preparing for your golden years. Whatever your stage of life is, if you have loved ones that would take on any financial burden if you passed away, then term life insurance is right for you.
The tax-free monetary death benefit from a term life insurance policy could protect your family from hard to manage expenses like existing debt, funeral costs, childcare, a mortgage and much more. It’s a way you can make sure they’ll be taken care of then, without breaking the bank now.
Term life protection options
Life insurance can be customized based on what’s most important to you. Whether that’s the length of coverage, the size of your death benefit or the cost of your premiums. Here are just some of your options for coverage and benefits.
- Coverage amount (i.e., death benefit): $100,000–$50,000,000*
- Length of coverage: 10 to 40 years
- Cost (premium): As low as $10/month*
- Age limits at issue: 18 to 80*
- Add-ons: An added policy for children, accidental death benefit, Wavier of Premium, Income Provider Option Endorsement, Unemployment Protection Rider and Vitality Plus Program product add-ons may be available.
- Renewability: Options for conversions to permanent policies, annual renewable term after the level period, or reducing death benefit after the level term period.
- Other highlights: Lab Free Consideration eligible based on insured age, health, and death benefit applied for.
Term life insurance FAQs
*Life insurance policies in New York differ.
Life insurance offered by third party companies not affiliated with Allstate. Each company is solely responsible for the financial obligations accruing under the products it issues. Product guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing company.
Securities offered by Personal Financial Representatives through Allstate Financial Services, LLC (LSA Securities in LA and PA). Registered Broker-Dealer. Member FINRA, SIPC. Main Office: 2920 South 84th Street, Lincoln, NE 68506. 877-525-5727. Check the background of this firm on FINRA's BrokerCheck website (https://brokercheck.finra.org).
Policy issuance is subject to availability and qualifications. These policies have exclusions, limitations, and terms that may affect coverage, renewal, cancellation, termination, or other contractual rights and benefits. Rates quoted are subject to change and are set at the company's sole discretion. Terms and limitations apply. See individual product riders for terms, conditions and restrictions. For costs and complete details of coverage, call an Allstate agency.