YOUR CURRENT SITUATION
Start by telling us the variables in your life right now.
WAYS TO SAVE
Now see how the ones below can lower your premium.
READY FOR AN ACTUAL QUOTE?
When you’re ready, here are some talking points to go over with your agent that can help you save on homeowners insurance.
- How does the age of my home impact my premium?
- As a house ages, there’s an increased risk that a mechanical failure will occur, causing structural and property damage. However, if you renovate any of the major systems, you may qualify for a lower premium.
- Can my bill payment history affect my rates?
- Billing history is one of the elements of credit history we review to determine an insurance score. Factors other than bill payment history could cause your insurance score to be higher or lower.
- Do I qualify for discounts if I stay claim-free?
- Typically, your premium can increase based upon the number of claims you have made in the last three years. Being claim-free for five years or more can qualify you for a discount on your homeowners insurance.
- Does raising my deductible reduce my monthly payments?
- A higher deductible can decrease the premium you pay. The more you are willing to pay to repair damage to your home and property, typically the less you will pay to insure it.
- What are the benefits of insuring my car and home with Allstate?
- Insuring both your home and auto with Allstate could decrease the premium for your homeowners insurance by up to 15% (in addition to the decrease you will see on your auto insurance premium).
- How much can I save by adding protective devices to my home?
- If you have smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, dead bolts, or a security or alarm system in your home, you may qualify for a 15% savings on your premium.
Have this list in hand during the quote process.
Help Your Neighbors
Share this tool with your friends and family.
Why Choose Allstate
Allstate is the smarter choice for homeowners insurance.