Savings add up with Drivewise®
Insurance companies say they help good drivers save money. But Allstate actually does it with Drivewise, a little device that rewards good drivers with big savings they deserve. Allstate's Drivewise device rewards you for being a low-mileage driver, driving at safe speeds, safe hours, and avoiding hard stops. Call an Allstate Agent today and learn more about Drivewise.
How does Drivewise work?
- SIGN UP. Contact your Allstate agency to sign up.
- ACCEPT AGREEMENT. Look for an email from Allstate with the Drivewise user agreement. Please read and click to accept it.
- PLUG IN. Plug the device into your vehicle's diagnostics port under the dashboard.
- DRIVE SAFELY AND SAVE. Get in your car and go. Check your performance at AllstateDrivewise.com or download the Allstate Mobile app at Allstate.com/mobile.
What information does the Drivewise device collect?
- Drive less than
25-30 miles per day
to be more likely
- Avoid high speeds.
- Skip the late-night trips.
- Don't follow the car
in front of you
too closely and
avoid hard stops.
TO LEARN MORE, DOWNLOAD OUR Drivewise E-BOOK.
Drivewise available in AZ, CO, CT, FL, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, NV, NJ, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TN, UT and WA. Feature is optional. Subject to terms, conditions and availability. Savings based on how you drive. Your savings will vary. 10% discount applies to first policy period only and may vary from state to state. Allstate Property and Casualty Insurance Co. & Allstate Fire and Casualty Insurance Co. & their affiliates: Northbrook, IL. Allstate New Jersey Property and Casualty Insurance Company, Bridgewater, N.J. © 2012 Allstate Insurance Co.