Back to top

Disaster Insurance Coverage Tools & Resources

Disaster can strike when you least expect it. Here's a look at how insurance may help protect you and your home or automobile in certain situations.

Sand bags blocking flood water.

Do I Need Flood Insurance?

Homeowners insurance typically does not cover flood damage, but you may be able to purchase a separate flood insurance policy. Here's some helpful information about flood insurance and how it may help protect you.

Insurance Coverage for Storm Damage


An Allstate agent can answer coverage questions and help you find ways to protect what matters most.

Find an agent

More Resources

This content is for informational purposes only and may not be applicable to all situations.

Subject to National Flood Insurance Program terms, conditions and availability. The National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) is managed by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), a component of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS). NFIP flood policies are underwritten by the federal government and sold and administered by private insurance companies like Allstate through the Write Your Own (WYO) Program. © 2019 Allstate Insurance Company, Northbrook, IL.

Coverage subject to terms, conditions, and availability. Policy issuance is subject to qualifications. Allstate Insurance Company, Allstate Indemnity Company, Allstate Fire and Casualty Insurance Company, Allstate Property and Casualty Insurance Company, Northbrook, IL. © 2020 Allstate Insurance Company, Northbrook, IL.
ECC Monitor: OK