Allstate offers a variety of convenient ways to pay your bill, including online options, automatic payments or simply dropping a check in the mail.
Use My Account to choose one of our automatic payment options:
Need to make a one-time payment online?
- Log in to My Account or use the Allstate® Mobile app to pay today or schedule a future payment
- Use Quick Pay to make a payment without logging in by entering your name, ZIP code and policy number
You can always use traditional payment options, too:
- Call our automated payment system at 1-800-901-1732
- Address your payment to the location listed on your statement
- Drop off your payment at your local Allstate agency
Whether you receive your bill electronically or by mail, both formats are identically designed and feature the same elements. Use this sample bill3 as a guide to understanding your statement.
For answers to commonly asked billing questions, visit our Q&A.
Say good-bye to clutter with our paperless options. Sign up for eBill to receive electronic billing documents, and enroll in ePolicy to get electronic policy documents.
1 Automatic credit card payment available with Allstate Basic TermSM, Allstate TrueFit® and Allstate Whole Life TributeSM
2 Variable Life and VUL policies only accept payment by check or EFT
3 You will need Adobe Acrobat to view or download this document. If you do not have this program, download Acrobat Reader now.