Allstate Financial Services, LLC (AFS) is a registered broker-dealer that is a member of FINRA (the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) and SIPC (Securities Investor Protection Corporation). Allstate Financial Advisors, LLC (AFA) is registered with the SEC as an investment adviser. We assist financial professionals in helping customers prepare for their financial future. AFS adheres to the rules and regulations of FINRA, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and state regulators, helping to ensure a customer's investment is in their best interest based on their individual needs and goals.
The Customer Relationship Summary, or Form CRS, contains important information about AFS and AFA, that helps to inform customers about:
- The type of customer relationships and services AFS/AFA offers;
- The fees, costs, conflicts of interest, and required standard of conduct associated with those relationships and services;
- Whether AFS/AFA and its financial professionals currently have reportable legal or disciplinary history; and
- How to obtain additional information about AFS/AFA.
Form CRS also includes questions to help customers begin a discussion with a financial professional about the relationship, including their services, fees, costs, conflicts, and disciplinary information.
Regulation Best Interest Disclosure
The Regulation Best Interest Disclosure provides information regarding the scope and terms of the relationship with a customer and conflicts of interest that are associated with recommendations, including, but not limited to, information on:
- AFS's broker-dealer services;
- Mutual fund fees and expenses;
- UIT fees and costs;
- 529 plan fees and costs;
- Insurance commissions and other fees and expenses built into the cost of the insurance; and
- Qualifying rewards for financial professionals
- Summary of account options offered through AFS — Information about our available account options, including the key features and benefits of each available account option
- Revenue sharing and compensation disclosure — Information on commission payments, commission schedules AFS uses, and qualifying rewards for financial professionals
- AFS fee schedule — Information about the fees and costs associated with a brokerage account
- Close End Funds and ETF information — Information on fees and costs
- AFA Form ADV Firm brochure — Information about the qualifications and business practices of AFA
- AFA Investment Advisory Agreement — Information on fees and terms of service associated with AFA investment advisory accounts. Note that this agreement refers to "client fees" which are also known as "wrap fees"
- Envestnet Form ADV Firm brochure — Information about the qualifications and business practices of Envestnet Asset Management, Inc.
- Envestnet Wrap Fee program brochure — Information on program and fees related to the wrap programs offered by AFA