Suppliers who want to conduct business with Allstate should complete our Corporate Biography Form. Once you submit your information, it will be automatically downloaded to our Allstate Supplier Database, which is accessed by the Supplier Selection Team. Supplier information is then communicated to our Commodity Managers on a regular basis for possible inclusion in our future sourcing efforts. If we determine there is a need for your products or services, the appropriate Commodity Manager will contact you.
To help you complete the form, here's a handy list of what information you will need to provide:
- Your Web (URL) address
- Your tax identification number
- Your most recent completed fiscal year-end date
- Your annual revenue for last three years
- Your annual net income for last three years
- Any prior work performed for Allstate
- Certification of your annual revenue and annual net income by an auditor
Your information will be maintained in our Supplier Selection Team's database for one year. At the end of that period, it will be your responsibility to renew your enrollment. You will need to complete the entire form, even if you only need to make minor changes. It's also your responsibility to keep Allstate informed of any changes to your company's status.