Digital Locker® by Allstate is a free, flexible, and easy-to-use web application that lets you create an inventory of your home's items and store your information securely in the cloud. You can organize your personal property by room or category, add item photos directly from your computer, and even estimate the cost of your items. Digital Locker makes it simple to manage your personal property in real time and access your information quickly should you ever need to make a claim with your home insurance company.
- Free for Anyone to Download and Use You don't have to be an Allstate customer to use Digital Locker on your computer. Simply set up your free account and begin adding items in minutes.
- Step-by-Step Guide to Setting Up Your Property Digital Locker walks you through all the steps to help you catalog your property, create rooms, and add your very first item.
- Add and View Multiple Photos Save as many photos of your property, rooms, and items as you need to feel safe and secure about your personal inventory.
- Calculate the Total Value of Your Locker As you add items, Digital Locker automatically totals the cost of your items to give you an accurate assessment of your property's value.
- Find Items Fast with Search and Custom Tags Add descriptive tags to your items and quickly search for relevant items in a snap.
- Export Items to Help File a Claim or for Your Records Create PDF exports of one or all of the items in your Digital Locker to be printed or shared.