Get coverage built to protect your home.
Coverage & policiesSee all the different ways Allstate can help protect your home.
DiscountsLearn how you can save on home insurance by browsing discounts.
ClaimsGet helpful information about filing a home claim with Allstate.
What risks does your policy cover?
It depends where you live, but standard homeowners insurance policies will typically help pay to repair damage caused by certain risks or perils, including:
- Fire and smoke
- Windstorm or hail
- Falling objects
- Frozen plumbing
- Water damage from plumbing, water heater, appliances and heating or cooling systems
Here's how to insure your home.
Choose your coverage.No two homes are alike. You and your agent will work together to design an insurance policy that fits your place.
Apply for a policy.We help make the process quick and easy, so you can start protecting your home as soon as possible.
Stay protected.As your life changes, so do your home insurance needs. An agent will work with you to help make sure what you love is covered.
Explore coverage for other kinds of property.
Mobile & Manufactured Home
How can an agent help protect your home?
They work to understand your unique needs so they can help you get the coverage that fits your life and home. Specifically, Allstate agents can:
- Explain your home insurance coverage options
- Find discounts to save on your home insurance premium
- Help you understand the home claims process
- Help protect your family's future with life insurance which can help you pay off your mortgage.