Allstate Northern Ireland specializes in delivering high-quality, low-cost technology and business solutions to its parent company, The Allstate Corporation, and its subsidiaries.
- 400 employees completed the Energy for Life program
- 578 employees have flexible working arrangements including condensed, staggered, and part-time schedules and homeworking
- Over $168,000 raised by employees for local charities
- Committed to STEM education: trained 35 teachers in new technologies; 100 students attended in-house workshops; leaders provided guest lectures at schools and universities
- Overall >15,000 students have attended an XtheTXT—Don't Text & Drive session
- Ranked in top 10% of environmentally conscious businesses in NI
- 34% waste reduction in 2012
- 600+ bikes purchased through cycle-to-work program
- Northern Ireland’s 1st ‘Water Champion’ for outstanding water conservation efforts
2013 Achievements and Awards:
- Winner—Irish News Workplace and Employment Awards—Work, Life and Well-being Award
- Winner—CIPD NI HR Team of the Year Award, Health and Wellness Initiative of the Year Award and Professional of the Year Award
about Allstate Northern Ireland’s Corporate Responsibility initiatives.
Allstate NI is accredited to Investors in People Gold Status and is an Investors in People Champion.