Quickly and easily check the status of your claim and get step-by-step help with the claims process. With Allstate's 24/7 claims support, you can get answers to your claims questions day or night.
Once you file a claim, you can easily track its progress online when you're logged into My Account. Tracking your claim can help you understand where you are in the claims process and see any actions you may have to take.
Log in to track a claim
Register for My Account
If you don’t have Allstate insurance, you can still create a guest account and log in to track your claim online.
Please note, if you are an Allstate policyholder who has been in an accident with another Allstate policyholder, you’ll need to create a third-party account and log in to track your claim online.
You can get updates about your claim's status in many ways. Allstate provides you with a variety of options for getting quick and convenient claims support.
- Access 24/7 claims service by calling 1-800-ALLSTATE.
- Track your claim using the AllstateSM Mobile app. Don’t have the app? Text ALLSTATEAPP to 25788 to get a link to download.
- Contact your agent for claims assistance.
Viewing your claim online can help you understand the current status of your claim. Though various types of claims are handled a little differently, the list below can help you get a basic idea of what to expect.
- Third Parties—If you were in a car accident with another driver, Allstate may contact that driver’s insurance company on your behalf to obtain details about the accident. Fault may be determined after all the information is gathered.
- Inspections—Allstate may assist you with scheduling an inspection of your car or home to assess the level of damage and what kinds of repairs may be needed.
- Repairs—After you receive an inspection and an estimate of damages, you can begin the process of repairing your home or car.
- Payments—Based on your policy provisions, terms and coverage, your claims adjuster will discuss your settlement with you. In the event your claim involved a third party, Allstate may work to settle any payments with that party or their insurance company.