How QuickFoto Claim works
File your claim with Allstate
QuickFoto Claim is used to assess vehicle insurance claims that involve minor vehicle damage. Once you’ve filed and submitted your auto claim, we’ll let you know if you can go ahead and submit photos for an estimate.
Access QuickFoto Claim on your mobile device.
- on your mobile device using the link you received by text or email
- by logging into your MyClaim account
- on the Allstate mobile app
Take and submit photos
- Bring your keys so we can take a few photos inside the vehicle to help us write the estimate.
- You’ll be guided to take photos of vehicle damage, different angles of the vehicle exterior, VIN and odometers, and can add 8 more photos of your choice.
- Once you submit your photos, you can track your estimate status via MyClaim.
Get a repair estimate.
We will review your photos and write an estimate based on what we can see, and may reach out for more photos if necessary.
You’ll receive a link to log in and view your estimate based on the damage visible in the photos. You will also receive instructions on how to proceed with repairs if you choose to do so.
Receive payment or schedule repairs.
You will receive payment for the estimate amount to your preferred payment method and we’ll send you a confirmation message.
If your body shop finds additional damage, we will work with the shop directly to cover any additional damage found (subject to your policy coverages).
All you need to know about QuickFoto Claim
Currently, we require you to take new photos during the QuickFoto Claim experience to ensure we can write an effective estimate.
No, currently we require you to use a mobile device so that your device camera can be used to take live photos.
If you do not have a mobile device, our team will set you up with a different method of inspection.
Completing the submission process takes approximately 10-15 minutes.
Currently, we do not send an email after you submit your photos. You will see a confirmation screen after you submit your photos and you can track the status of your estimate in MyClaim.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the vehicle.
- Restart your device
- Toggle off WiFi connection on your phone and ensure you have strong cell signal.
- Click the link again.
- If you still receive the error (e.g. if you are using Safari browser), please try a different browser.
- Try another mobile device if the above steps do not resolve the error.
We analyze the images submitted to ensure they are quality images that will help us to write a clear estimate. If you receive this warning message, please review the photo(s) to ensure the image is not too dark or blurry.