If the only areas of damage to your vehicle are to glass components, such as the windshield, side windows, rear window, and sunroof, you have come to the right place with Allstate's Glass Claim Express®. Simply...
Allstate set up Glass Claim Express to provide fast, convenient service that gets you back on the road with a high-quality repair as quickly as possible. Here are some of the features of our program:
- Allstate's Glass Claim Express is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Glass Claim Express maintains a network of 16,500 program participants for glass repair or replacement.
- The workmanship of program participants is guaranteed by Allstate countrywide.
- Many of our glass providers offer mobile service—they are available to come to your home or place of work to service your vehicle.
- We are happy to work with the auto glass service provider of your choice.
- Once you've chosen a facility, a customer service representative at Glass Claim Express will contact the shop to assist you in scheduling the repair or replacement of the glass.
Please keep this in mind: If your glass damage consists of a chip or crack on your windshield that is smaller than a dollar bill, it could be repairable. The entire repair process takes approximately 30 minutes and will leave only a slight blemish that will become less noticeable over time. In the windshield-repair process, a glass shop can leave the original factory seal in place; breaking the seal increases the likelihood that the windshield will leak. If you choose to have your windshield repaired rather than replaced, Allstate will waive your deductible
If you are not sure whether your current Allstate policy covers windshield damage or if you have questions about your specific policy, log in to your Allstate account to view your current policies. If you would like to add auto and windshield replacement coverage to your current policy, please contact your Allstate agent.
Our Glass Claim Express® representatives look forward to meeting your glass-claim needs.