The experience and talents necessary to succeed in our investment business are diverse, ranging from asset management to accounting and information systems. The Allstate Investment Group is committed to a diverse work force and offers career possibilities in asset management, accounting, finance and systems for qualified applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Highly motivated
- Career-oriented professional
- Bachelor’s degree
- Work experience
- Preferred: Advanced education and professional designations for Asset Management Positions-MBA;CFA (Chaptered Financial Analyst) and Accounting Positions-CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
Career Development and continuing education are critical to the long term success of our employees. To that end, we provide numerous opportunities for employees to develop and maintain the skills necessary in the investment business.
- One-on-one instruction/training with experienced professionals
- On-the-job experience
- Attendance at applicable industry conferences and seminars
- Company-wide courses (i.e. communication skills, business presentations, management workshops)
- Professional Education (i.e. graduate studies, CFA, CPA)
- Job Rotation opportunities
The work environment and culture of Allstate and the Investment Group is one we're both proud of and feel provides a constructive and supportive environment for our employees.
- Approach our business as a professional investment management organization
- Offer competitive compensation packages
- Leverage and use technology to enhance performance and provide flexibility
- Business Casual Dress code
- Services such as: on-site convenience store, on-site Day Care Center, on-site banking, on-site oil changes, employee discounts on a variety of products and services, etc.
- Activities such as: Helping Hands volunteer community services activities, annual Family Day, sports leagues, etc.