If you’re curious about Allstate auto insurance, or getting an online auto insurance quote, our Ballpark Estimate and Personal Quote tools are available 24-7/365.
- The Ballpark Estimate is quick, and it’s so easy, you can get a quote tailored to your needs without even giving your name or email address.
- Once you’ve got your quote from the Personal Quote tool, you can save it for up to six months, so you can easily view it (or change it), whenever it’s convenient.
And when you’re ready, you can buy your policy right here on our site.
Or, if you want to get a quote from one of our licensed insurance representatives, you can always call 1-866-621-6900, anytime day or night.
Our Personal Quote tool is designed to be quick and easy, while still giving you a clear idea of your insurance options, potential discounts, and projected premiums. But sometimes, you might have more questions. Talk to one of our agents if:
- You’re a current Allstate customer with an active auto policy
- You’d like to insure more than four vehicles and/or nine drivers
- You need to insure a car that was built before 1970
- You have anyone 16 or older in your household who will not be listed as a driver on your policy
- You need a Certificate of Financial Responsibility
- You’re insuring a dedicated utility vehicle used for business, a farm vehicle, or any off-road vehicles (these are all considered specialty vehicles)
If you need more information or have questions beyond what our tools can answer, you can always call one of our licensed insurance representatives at 1-866-621-6900.
And if you’re in a state that doesn’t support our Personal Quote tool, we’ve still got you covered. Find an Allstate agent right in your area. They’ll be happy to help.