An epidemic is sweeping across America causing drivers everywhere to blackout. It's called Texting & Driving.
Join Allstate's effort to help reduce teen deaths and other distracted driver injuries by pledging not to text and drive. Download the Allstate Family Texting Pledge now. Can it make a difference? When you text and drive...
- It takes your eyes off the road on average of five seconds at a time. At 55 mph, that's like driving the length of a football field - completely blind.1
- It's like driving after having 4 beers.2
- It makes us 23 times more likely to crash.3
- It results in car crashes that kill an average of 11 teens each day.4
- It's results in 330,000 distracted driving injuries every year.5
Want to learn more and become more involved? Join our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/thumbsuppledge or even visit www.allstate.com/teen to create a Parent-Teen contract - a family partnership committing to safer driving. It's Allstate's effort to help keep your teen drivers safer on the road.