In its simplest sense, auto insurance is smart planning — planning that can help protect you from expensive, sometimes devastating surprises.
Think of auto insurance as part of your total financial plan; a powerful tool that can help:
- Safeguard the investment you've made in your car
- Pay for medical bills after an accident
- Shield you from the costly damages of an accident-related lawsuit
- Guard the valuable assets you've worked hard to collect (such as your home, retirement funds, stock or bond investments, etc.)
- Protect you from uninsured or under-insured motorists
- Pay for damage repairs due to theft, vandalism, or natural disasters; and, of course,
- Strengthen your peace of mind, every time you take to the road.
It's important to keep in mind, though, that not all policies (or insurance carriers) are alike. Make sure you understand the details of your unique situation — including what you need to protect, and how each auto insurance coverage option applies (or doesn't).
Our Bumper-to-Bumper Basics® can help target the level of auto insurance coverage that fits you best. It can also reveal valuable discounts and savings, help you pinpoint your state requirements, and show you what other people like you are buying. And our quick and easy quote tool can show you how switching to Allstate might even save you money. Or, you can call 1-866-621-6900 to quote over the phone.