Drive with peace of mind.
If you're found at fault in an accident, liability insurance can help you avoid some costly out-of-pocket bills.
What is bodily injury liability?
Bodily injury liability insurance can help protect you if you're found at fault for injuring someone in an accident and can help cover:
- Emergency aid at the scene
- Medical expenses for bodily injury
- Compensation for lost wages
- Funeral expenses
- Legal defense fees for policy members
Understanding bodily injury liability
What is property damage liability?
Property damage liability insurance can help protect you if you're found at fault for damaging someone's property in an accident and can help cover:
- Damages to structures like homes and storefronts
- Repair or replacement of stationary objects
- Vehicle repair or replacement