Claim service so good, it's guaranteed
No other insurance company makes the same promise. If you're not happy with your auto claim, the Allstate Claim Satisfaction Guarantee means you'll get your money back—no questions asked. And, it's included for free with standard Allstate policies.
How does it work?
If you're thinking about taking advantage of the guarantee, there are a few things you should know.
- You must be an Allstate customer in a state where Claim Satisfaction Guarantee is available.
- The covered loss must have occurred after the date Claim Satisfaction Guarantee became available in your state.
- We've made a payment on your claim, but you're not happy with the experience.
- You'll need to send a letter within 180 days of the accident detailing your complaint and mail it to:
Allstate Insurance, CSG
P.O. Box 13084
Roanoke, VA 24031-3084
- We'll give you a six-month credit on your car insurance premium for the car involved in the claim.