To transact business electronically with us, as well as receive your current and future insurance related documents electronically, you must read and agree to the following terms and conditions. Insurance related documents include billing, claims, policy related and any other documents associated with your insurance policy. By accepting these terms and conditions you agree that Allstate may discontinue sending paper documents and provide insurance related documents to you electronically.
Allstate's eBill and ePolicy are distinct programs which you must enroll in separately. By enrolling in these programs, and accepting these terms and conditions, you also agree to accept the Allstate Electronic Presentment services on an "AS-IS" basis. Allstate does not guarantee that services will be without defect or flaw and Allstate will not be held responsible for any loss associated with the use of this service.
You have indicated your desire to conduct business electronically with our companies. This includes electronically receiving and signing: documents relating to your insurance and other transactions (current and future); documents relating to a claim (current or future); and all billing documents. This Online Statement for Electronic Consent and Disclosure ("Disclosure") applies to those forms, disclosures, notices or other documents that may be given to you, and in some cases signed and returned to us, as part of an insurance transaction or claim. By agreeing to the terms and conditions of this Disclosure, you are agreeing you have the authority to receive these documents electronically on behalf of all insureds under your policy. Regardless of your enrollment selection, you are required to timely pay all paper or electronic bills you are sent.
The words "we," "us," and "our" means Allstate, its affiliates, subsidiaries or parent companies. The words "you" and "your" means you the individual(s) who desires to transact business or process a claim electronically.
- Method of Providing Communications to You in Electronic Form. All Communications that we provide to you in electronic form will be provided either (1) via e-mail; or (2) by your accessing a website that we will designate in an e-mail notice we send to you at the time the information is available. You will need a username and password that you created to access this website.
- How to Withdraw Consent. You may un-enroll from eBill or ePolicy by indicating your preference at My Account, which is accessible through www.Allstate.com. You may withdraw your consent to transact business electronically and have all your policies un-enrolled from eBill and ePolicy by contacting your Allstate agent or contacting us at 1-800-ALLSTATE. At our option, we may treat your provision of an invalid email address or the subsequent malfunction of a previously valid address as a withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications. We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of your consent to transact business electronically. If, however a discount is given now or in the future for conducting business electronically, a withdrawal of consent could result in the removal of any such discount. A withdrawal of your consent to transact business electronically will be effective only after we have had a reasonable period of time to process your request.
- How to Update Your Records. It is your responsibility to provide us with true, accurate and complete e-mail address, contact, and other information related to this Disclosure and your Insurance policies, and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update your information (such as your e-mail address) at My Account, which is accessible through www.Allstate.com or at 1-800-Allstate®. If we are unable to consistently deliver email notifications you will be automatically unenrolled from eDelivery.
- Automatic eBill Unenrollment. You will be unenrolled from Allstate eBill if you are no longer a named insured or you choose to have your policy paid by your Mortgagee.
- Hardware and Software Requirements. In order to access, view, sign and retain electronic Communications that we make available to you, you must:
Requesting Paper Copies. You can obtain a paper copy of any Communication we provide to you electronically by printing it yourself or by requesting that we mail you a paper copy. Requests for paper copies must be made within a reasonable time after we first provided the electronic Communication to you. To request a paper copy, contact your Allstate agent or contact us at 1-800-ALLSTATE. There is no charge associated with requesting a paper copy of a Communication we sent you electronically. We reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to provide a paper (instead of electronic) copy of any Communication that you have authorized us to provide electronically.
Mandatory Paper Copies of Electronic Communications. We will not send you a paper copy of electronic Communications unless you request it, we otherwise deem it appropriate to do so, or in some instances where we are required by law to send paper copies of documents. While you may elect to receive electronic Communications from us, depending on state law, there may be documents and Communications that we need to provide to you in paper form, such as vehicle identification cards which should be kept in your vehicle at all times.
Communications in Writing. All Communications in either electronic or paper format from us to you will be considered "in writing." You should print or download for your records a copy of all electronic Communications, this Disclosure and any other document that is important to you.
Law. You acknowledge and agree that your consent to transact electronic business is being provided in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce that is subject to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, and your state's UETA law.
Termination Changes. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue the provision of your electronic Communications, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions on which we provide electronic Communications or transact business electronically. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.
Confirmation. You will receive a confirmation email from us once you consent to transacting business electronically with us. You should contact us if you do not receive this confirmation email within 5 business days.
- Have a personal computer with internet connectivity and one of the following;
- For Windows Operating System: Use Internet Explorer 6.0 or 7.0 or higher, Firefox
2.0 or higher with Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® 7.0 or 8.0 or higher;
- For Macintosh Operating System: Use Safari 3.1 or higher with Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® 8.0 or higher;
- Be able to view the disclosures on your monitor, which can be done with your internet browser.
- Have sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer's hard drive or other data storage unit;
- Have a valid e-mail account with an Internet service provider in order to participate in our electronic Communications programs.
- We will update you if there are any changes to the hardware or software requirements that could impact your receiving or signing such Communications
By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are confirming that you are able to receive the Communications pursuant to the hardware and software requirements noted above.
Property insurance in Florida is issued by Castle Key Indemnity Company, St. Petersburg, FL. Castle Key Indemnity Company is reinsured by Castle Key Insurance Company. Please note that while Castle Key companies are separate and distinct from other companies within the Allstate group, Allstate Insurance Company has a contractual arrangement with Castle Key companies to provide customer service to Castle Key policyholders.