Home Insurance Made Simple

What if your home is too damaged to live in?

If your home is damaged by a peril we cover, such as a fire, you may have to
pay to rent a place until your home is rebuilt or repaired.

  • Additional Living Expense

    can help by reimbursing
    you for reasonable increases in living expenses
    when a loss we cover makes your home
    uninhabitable. In most cases, this coverage is
    included in your Allstate homeowners policy.

Questions? Want to make changes to your coverage? Call your local Allstate Agent or 1-800-ALLSTATE.

Get A Quote

Your location is set for:

Ashburn, VA 20146 Edit
Retrieve a saved quote

Agents Near 20146

Agent finder map
ECC Monitor: OK