What to Do in Case of an Accident
1. Stay calm. Determine the extent of injuries or damage.
needed, obtain medical assistance.
2. Call the police to file an accident report. Don't leave the accident scene unless
your physical safety is at risk.
3. Limit discussion of the accident. Talk only with the police and your Allstate Agent or an
Allstate claim representative.
Don't admit fault at the scene or at any time.
4. Get the facts and essential details at the scene. For a printable form to keep in your car, click here.
5. Report even a minor accident to us immediately. Allstate is available 24/7/365.
Call your Allstate Agent, 1-800-ALLSTATE (1-800-255-7828)
or click here to file a claim at allstate.com.
6. Check the status of your claim. Contact your Allstate claim representative, Allstate Agent or log on to your account.
For more about claims, including Frequently Asked Questions,
click here to go to allstate.com.