You might be making the move from renting to buying, building a new home or moving to a new neighborhood. In any case, you'll make a lot of important buying decisions about your new home along the way…price, location, features… just to name a few. You'll also need to make some decisions about insurance. And when you do, here are a few things you might consider...
- How can I personalize my policy with extended coverage on computers, silverware, jewelry and more?
- How often should I reevaluate my coverages?
- How much should my deductible be?
- Do I need or have reimbursement for additional living expenses if I can't live in my home due to a covered loss?
- I'm building my home, are there additional coverages available during the course of construction?
Take the first step into homeownership by understanding your coverage options.
To get a quote, go to the Get a Quote tool at the top right hand side of this page.
Published: June 2011