Sourcing & Procurement Solutions' role is to source commodities for the corporation. Our primary responsibility is to build relationships with selected suppliers and to manage ongoing supplier relationships.
Sourcing & Procurement Solutions utilizes a strategic sourcing process to successfully unite Allstate with suppliers who meet our needs, expectations and requirements. Depending on the situation, single or multiple suppliers may be asked to provide goods or services to the enterprise.
Provide documentation of their ability to furnish products and services that meet the highest quality in order to maintain our reputation for excellence.
- Submit bids and/or responses to RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs created by Allstate in writing and honor submitted pricing.
- Guarantee adequate financial resources to produce and deliver any product or service to Allstate when awarded a bid.
- Conduct business with the highest standard of integrity and comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act.
- Provide an adequate volume of product that could include a variety of styles and colors and ensure distribution and shipment of any and all items to any Allstate, or Allstate affiliate location, at all times.
- Deal directly with the Sourcing & Procurement Solutions commodity manager responsible for the product or service being sourced. Suppliers may jeopardize their right to conduct business with Allstate if they attempt to seek an unfair advantage by circumventing a commodity manager’s authority.
Suppliers should not assume they will be allowed to bid on Allstate contracts simply because they are allowed to call on Allstate.
Suppliers can expect Allstate employees to conduct themselves in a fair and ethical manner. It’s against our policy for any Allstate employee to accept, request, suggest, or require a gift, payment, or any other benefit, financial or otherwise from a supplier as a condition of conducting business with Allstate.