Allstate can be with you for every jump, dip and turn. Allstate Off-Road Vehicle Insurance provides protection designed for your:
- All-Terrain vehicle (ATV)
- Golf cart
- Utility vehicle (UTV)
- Go cart
- Trail bike
- Dune buggy
- and more!
Don't rely on your homeowners and/or auto insurance policies to protect your recreational vehicle. Those insurance policies often provide little, if any, supplemental coverage for your ATV or other Off-Road vehicle. That's where Allstate can help. For about $12 per month, Allstate ATV Insurance can help protect you, your passengers, your vehicle, and even someone else's property. Here's how:
- Bodily Injury Liability: Protects you if you cause an accident and someone is hurt, typically covering the other person's medical expenses.
- Property Damage Liability: Protects you if you're at fault in an accident causing damage to another person's property. Insurance coverage typically pays for expenses to damaged property such as vehicles, homes, and buildings.
- Collision Coverage: Reimburses the cost of repairing your ATV after damage due to a collision with another object (such as another ATV, tree, or fence).
- Comprehensive Coverage: Protects from damages to your ATV due to almost any event: flooding, wind, vandalism, theft, or other reason not involving a crash with another vehicle.
Allstate Off-Road Vehicle and ATV Insurance can even provide coverage while your vehicle is in storage or needs a tow. If you have custom parts, you can get coverage to protect them from things like theft or damage.
- Transferring your current off-road policy to Allstate
- Insuring more than one vehicle with Allstate
- Taking a safety course
Talk to an Allstate agent
near you for help designing a maximum protection policy to meet your insurance needs.