Allstate® Digital Locker® is a flexible and easy to use application that let's you create an inventory of your items which can be stored right in your pocket. Organize your personal property by room, category or in item lists. Take new pictures, or choose from your existing iPhone library. We make it easy to create and manage an inventory of your personal property, so you'll have the information you need right at your fingertips, should you ever need to make a claim.
- Create a Secure AccountSetup a username and password so you can access your account from any Internet-connected device.
- Catalog Personal PropertyIn case of an emergency, the Digital Locker will help you maximize your insurance claim payment with a complete home inventory.
- Starter Set of Rooms and CategoriesBegin the inventory process by taking advantage of our room and category templates.
- Add a Visual Reference to Your InventorySnap photos with your smartphone throughout your home and link multiple items to one image.
- Estimate the Value of ItemsWhen entering the value, use your best judgment or utilize the Google or barcode search.
- Free For Anyone to Download and UseYou don't have to be an Allstate client to use this application or set up an account.
- Synchronize Data to the CloudAccess your Locker from the mobile app or the website and securely backup your inventory to our secure, data-storage cloud.
Compatible with iPhone 3GS and iOS 4.3 or later, and iPod Touch.
From your computer:
- Click here and select the App Store logo.
- On the Allstate Digital Locker® page, select 'GET APP'.
- Sync your iPhone / iPod Touch with iTunes to install the app on your device.
- Once installed, the Digital Locker icon will appear among your applications.
From your iPhone or iPod Touch:
- Download any QR code reader from iTunes
- Open the QR code reader and scan here to download
- The AllstateSM Digital Locker icon will appear among your other apps when the download is complete
- Search for Allstate Digital Locker® in the App Store from your iPhone / iPod Touch.
- Press the 'FREE' button. When the button turns green and reads 'INSTALL', press it again.
- When the download is complete, the Digital Locker icon will appear among your applications.