Military Veterans Licensed Sales Professional Insurance Training Program For Qualified Veterans.
Keep serving American households after your service to our country has ended. Military-experienced candidates who have been honorably discharged within the last four years may qualify for a paid insurance sales training program, with the opportunity to begin a career in an Allstate agency.
Military Veterans Insurance Training Program
Learn more about what makes this opportunity so special.
- Understand what a Licensed Sales Professional does and talk with a recruiter to better understand the program
- Complete a pre-screening process including a behavioral interview and a personality assessment
- Upon successful completion of the screening process, register to attend the Training Program in your state
Training consists of up to four weeks of in-person education at a centralized training facility.
All training is fully funded by Allstate.
- Phase 1 (week 1): Five-day P&C licensing course with a licensing exam targeted on Day 8
- Phase 2 (weeks 2-4): Fifteen days (three weeks) of required binding authority education, advanced sales training and hands-on experience.
- Locations: Training dates and locations for qualified veterans are as follows:
- Veterans with VA residency: August 1-29 in Charlotte, NC
- Stay tuned for future classes in different locations
This training program is intended to prepare you for an interview to be a Licensed Sales Professional so you can be considered for the opportunity to work as a member of a team of professionals who help to represent the Good Hands Promise® to customers.
Click here for more information
Note - While participation in this training program will not guarantee that you receive a job offer from an Allstate Exclusive Agent, qualified candidates who successfully complete this program will be equipped with the tools they need to become a Licensed Sales Professional. Further, there is no commitment on behalf of the veteran candidate to apply for employment with an Allstate Exclusive Agent or reimburse Allstate for any funds received as part of the training program.