Insurance and Financial Services Training Progam For Qualified Veterans.
What is the Training Progam?
Allstate Exclusive Agents are independent contractors who are appointed by Allstate to sell the company's wide range of insurance and financial products, such as auto, property and financial services. Allstate Exclusive Agents may choose to employ Licensed Sales Professionals (LSP) who assist Agency owners to provide service to Allstate customers and to help build strong relationships within their communities.
This training program is intended to prepare you for an interview to be a Licensed Sales Professional so you can be considered for the opportunity to work as a member of a team of professionals who help to represent the Good Hands Promise® to customers.
Training Program Details
While participation in this training program will not guarantee that you receive a job offer from an Allstate Exclusive Agent, qualified candidates who successfully complete this program will be equipped with the tools they need to become a Licensed Sales Professional. Training consists of up to four weeks of in-person education at a centralized training facility.
All training is fully funded by Allstate including meals and hotel expenses.
- Phase 1 (week 1): Four-day P&C licensing course with a licensing exam targeted on Day 5
- Pre-work: Candidates will be expected to complete pre-work prior to the start of 4-day licensing course
- Timing: Training occurs Monday - Thursday during week specified
- Exams: Licensing exam targeted for end of week (e.g. Day 5)
- If a candidate does not pass the licensing exam on the first attempt, Allstate will fund a second and final attempt to pass the exam on Day 6.
- Candidates who successfully pass the licensing exam progress to Phase 2 of the training.
- Note: your state may require full fingerprint and background checks as part of the licensing process.
- Phase 2 (weeks 2-4): Fifteen days of required binding authority education, advanced sales training and hands-on experience.
- Timing: Training occurs Monday - Friday during each of the weeks specified
- Course: a blended education approach will be used to include virtual and live classroom participation as well as hands on application.
- Locations: Training dates and locations for qualified veterans are as follows:
- The San Antonio, TX class is full, however, stay tuned for additional opportunities.
- Veterans with IL residency: March 24 - April 18 near Chicago, IL (Northbrook, IL)
Allstate will fund all aspects of your training program including meals and lodging.
- Up to $25 for dinner for each week day of training (total of up to 20 days)
- Breakfast provided by hotel and lunch and snacks will be provided at each training location
- $350 a week stipend ($8.75/hour)
- Weekends: Candidates are free on weekends. All weekend departures are at the candidate's expense. Candidate's weekend hotel room expenses are covered in cases of no departure.
Upon completion of this program, you will be qualified to sell Allstate products as a Licensed Sales Professional and Allstate agency owners will have the opportunity to interview you for any available sales positions in their agencies.
- Candidates may elect to participate in interviews and/or meet and greet sessions with local agency owners during the training program.
Ready to take the next step?
Click on the links below to apply.
Contact Charles Thomke
Note - While participation in this training program will not guarantee that you receive a job offer from an Allstate Exclusive Agent, qualified candidates who successfully complete this program will be equipped with the tools they need to become a Licensed Sales Professional. Further, there is no commitment on behalf of the veteran candidate to apply for employment with an Allstate Exclusive Agent or reimburse Allstate for any funds received as part of the training program.