With Allstate, you have a choice. You can start a new agency or purchase an
existing one. Either way, there are no royalty or franchise fees.
What You Need To Do:
- Develop the marketing, operational and
financial plans you'll need to build your
business from the ground up.
- Investigate local options, establish a new
location, and brand your agency.
- Understand and evaluate your new
agency's business plan.
- Develop a marketing plan tailored toward
achieving your goals.
- For a list of existing agencies for sale,
Whether you choose to purchase a new or existing agency, Allstate will be
there with field and operations support to help make your business successful.